Thursday, December 11, 2008

Those little rodents :-)

I did not really know what I would write about today, but then I got a phone call from my mother. She sat and enjoyed a game of Solitare on the computer at the second floor, when she suddenly see a mouse running across the floor. Nothing she really likes to see :-) So she, with mild panic (I can imagine), called her partner who wasn´t home at the moment and said he must do something!
My old birdhouse. I put it in a flowerbed when it was to old and rotten to use for feeding birds. Now it might be a shelter for little rodents when it rains? :-) :-)



If I understand things correctley did he come home with lots of different traps and put them everywhere in the house. My mother who after a while feelt a bit bolder, thought that now she could go up and finish the game of solitare.


I almost fell inte the ditch when I took this picture :-)

Just as she sits there she suddenly feels how the mouse climbs up the leg on the sock, inside the trousers :-) :-) :-) I have laghed so much that I cried about it for half an hour now! What I wish I had been hearing the scream that she made :-) :-) :-) Have a nice day and watch out for little rodents :-)!

No comments: