Saturday, April 11, 2009

Doesn´t it look as if it´s getting a little bit of green up in the trees? Or is it just my imagination because I want to see it?





Another workingday is done and I´m a bit tired. But the sun has shined all day and it was quite nice to work after all. They had calculated a little bit wrong when they wondere of how much I could do today and on Monday, so I painted everything today and don´t have to work on Monday at all :-) I phoned the owner af the companie asking if there were anything more to paint and he sounded really sorry that they had calculated so wrong now when I wanted to work. No problems, no problems I almost shouted in the phone :-) To be honest, I didn´t relly want to work on my free day I only agreed to it because we thought I had to :-) :-) So now I´m turning of my mobile phone all weekend, if they should find something more to paint :-) :-)



The Lungwort starts out as pink


but later becomes as blue as the sky.


It´s almost summer warmth outside today and everyone has that good feeling look in their faces :-) No rush at all in the store and the traffic was really calm on my way home. Easter is usually a nasty traffic weekend outherwise. Perhaps it was all the news of bad traffic accidents yesterday that calmed people down? No I think it´s the warm weather.




When I came home my dogs had started to chew on a plastic bottle of ketchup. They didn´t like it because they had left the bottle when the kork had bee chewed of :-) They have the same taste as me then. I only have ketchup when I eat hotdogs with bread or french fries. Outhervise I think it tastes rather awful. Well a klick in the tomatoes sause to my spaghetti too of course :-)


I have no idea what kind of crocus this is, but it never gets bigger than my thumb nail.



Now it´s time for a cup of coffee on the kitchen stairs I think. Have a great continuing of easter!


What do You think of my Christmas rose (Hepatica)? Beautiful isn´t it? It spreads it seeds all over my woodland so I hope that the seedlings becomes different but as beautiful as this one :-)








4 comments:

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

I've got my coffee..all laced with my vanilla creamer, a piece of my thick homemade bread that just came out of the oven, lots of butter and strawberry jam. I'm taking a little break from Easter prep. ~smile~
First, I think I see that pale greenish tint in your trees too! So..it must be true. So many species of flowers...more and more all the time. The Christmas rose is lovely. Look at all those tiny veins in the petals! And lavendar with the orange center..and those stripped leaves..the white must be the same but just a different color. It all just gets more and more beautiful! I love Springtime. Well, back to work.
Until Monday then...
Mona

The cottage by the Cranelake said...

Hi Mona!
Sounds delicious that coffee and bread :-) Nothing is like springtime! All the flowers and birds and all new gree leafs :-)
Have a great weekend!
Christer.

Anonymous said...

Christer, Your country life improves daily with the wonder of spring renewal. Flowerings are everywhere. I do not see much green from these pictures but imagine it is the camera lens. Perhaps you see more green than can be captured by the camera. I am sure it will green up soon though for all to enjoy. We are in for a week of rain so that will green things up here in Florida. Have a great Easter!

The cottage by the Cranelake said...

Hi Z&M!
It might just be a vivied imagination that makes me see green in the tree :-) But as You say, it will be soon enough :-)

I hope we woun´t get any rain for some time now, the grounds are soaking wet as it is after winter.
Have a great weekend now!
Christer.