Friday, November 21, 2008

Snow and cramps.

I thought I had nothing to write about today, but heres somthing little anyway. It´s minus two and a half outside tonight and some snow have been falling. Not much, but its a thin layer. I know that many persons think its lighter outside at night when it has been snowing, but thats just the fact when some light is around. If theres clouds it´s just as dark as ever. I accually didn´t know that it had been snowing until I opend the doors for my cats.


The first snow this winter. I hope it wont stay long.
A little something happend when I went to the toilette earlier today. I calmly sat down on the seat when I suddenley got cramp in my left thigh. I stod up quikley to stretch my leg, but my feet have tangled in my underpants. While I´m trying to untangle my feet, that is not easy when you have cramp, I suddenly get cramp in my right leg. You can´t untangle your feet from your underware at the sane time as you got cramp in yor legs, so you fall down at the floor :-) No harm done to me, it was so much easier to get rid of my cramps when I was lying down anyway :-)
Have a nice day!

No comments: